Monday, September 12, 2011

One Month as Washingtonians

An earthquake, hurricane, 10th Anniversary of 9/11...what a month living in our Nation's Capitol! The other day I saw a father and son riding to school and work on a tandem bike..backpacks and all. Last weekend, my sister and her boyfriend came into town and we walked for miles around the National Mall. This weekend I woke up and wanted to make us omelets. So I walked two blocks to get fresh veggies from the Farmer's Market and picked up my very first purple pepper. And yesterday I spent the whole day remembering 9/11 at the Newseum. I will NEVER forget. It's been a great month and I'm happy to be here.









1 comment:

  1. Congrats. Take advantage of the city. Explore and uncover. It's an awesome place. Oh, and enjoy winter. LOL.

    ReplyDelete