Friday, September 20, 2013

Sneak Peak: Our First Dance

This summer has been insanely busy, but in a very good way! On July 6, Mark and I tied the knot and our wedding was everything we could have wished for and more. Having all of our closest family and friends in one place was truly momentous. I now get to spend the rest of my life with the best man I know. I'm one lucky girl.

We're still going through the thousands of wedding photos but I wanted share this one from our first dance. We chose "You Are the Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne. We talked about taking dance lessons, but we were so busy leading up to the wedding and just didn't have the time. So we did one practice round for Mark's mom in her living room and I had her advice in my head come our wedding day - "Be a noodle." Now this may seem weird but it really made perfect sense. I had to let Mark take the lead and loosen up. All in all, I think we did a pretty good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment